“Northcliff Union is a caring church.” What a wonderful thing to be said about us. It is because God cares first that we care. His caring heart touches ours. Each part of the body “should have equal concern for each other” (1 Corinthians 12:24).
Care Team Functions
- Visit and support people who are ill, in hospital, in convalescence, bereaved, depressed, traumatised, elderly and suffering from cancer
- Provide meals in times of need
- Prayer support and spiritual guidance
- Financial counselling
- DivorceCare and DivorceCare for Kids courses
- Funeral ministry
- Seminars on topics such as depression, stress management and anger management
Please contact us if you are struggling in any way or know someone who is. We would love to help you.